Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cleaning and Godliness

Apparently Mrs. Two-cents does not agree with me that cleaning is something to be done frequently.  Since I am a typical neanderthal male, I divide cleaning by location--the basement, attic, garage, yard, storage sheds, belong to me (the neanderthal man) and the interior of the house belongs to my wife (the neanderthal's woman).  Before you start ragging on me, remember my posts last month about steam-cleaning carpets (I am willing to help out and do the heavier requirements inside).  So, I asked her today what she wants to vent about and she said "my husband complaining that I do not clean enough".  Ok, so I gave her a location for venting about me publicly.  On to something more important.

1 comment:

  1. I have two cents!

    For your consideration: Mrs. Two Cents areas to clean are the most heavily used and messed up. I know when I had kids at home, it took a lot longer for the garage to become a mess than it did for the kitchen and dining room (which usually took about 30 seconds from the time they got home from school). So it IS harder to keep the inside of the house clean.

    And...if you can have any encouragement from my own experience...there will be a time for a clean house when they are off to college. Now is the time of chaos and clutter and toys and bookbags and glasses with dried milk rings and crumbs in the couch cushions. Been there.

    Now on to more important things. Sleep.

    ReplyDelete