Wednesday, November 11, 2015

German Spying

Guess what ladies and gentlemen, the German BND (Bundesnachrichtendienst) spied on governments and non-governmental organizations (read about it here).  Wow, what a revelation.  I am shocked.  Can you believe it, one of the allies of the U.S. engaged in espionage that included looking into some of our own diplomatic communications. 

For my two cents, so what?  Really, this information is news?  In the words of my favorite tennis player of all time--you cannot be serious.  The International Business Tribune headline calls it "Germany Surveillance Scandal 2015."  Really, what is the scandal, a spy agency representing the interests of its government spied on other governments and organizations?  Shocked I tell you, shocked I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment