Friday, December 20, 2013

Bullpup Revisited


Ok, so I have given my two cents a few times on the issue of bullpup configuration versus normal automatic/semi-automatic rifle configuration.  But I am still somewhat mixed about my generally negative feelings toward bullpups when it comes to this one particular bullpup.  Yes, I am still somewhat interested in the Tavor.  Tavor having a U.S. operation here in PA creating these rifles for the U.S. market is encouraging me to continue looking and considering options.  Nice thing is that conversion kits to take it away from the pathetic .233 (5.56) cartridge exist and are reasonable in price relative to the rifle.  Maybe Santa Claus will put one in my stocking--not likely.  Maybe Mrs. Stanton will allow me to spend some money out of the household renovations budget--not likely.  Ok, so I will have to save up and then decide do I really want to break with my convention on bullpups.   But for my two cents, this is a good question to have to ask myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment