Sunday, December 4, 2011

Taking Time Off

I know that I do not blog continuously each and every day like many others.  I do, however, attempt to blog at least a few times per week about things of importance to me.  So, I do not know whether it will be noticeable or not, but I will not be blogging for a few days as I attend a conference at Maxwell AFB considering the U.S. Air Force policy for the future in the Asia-Pacific.  Not sure what I have to add on the subject--but have researched Chinese foreign policy in relation to resource conflicts and SE Asian intra-state conflicts.  Been looking at China's role in Africa as well.  So, maybe this conference will be a really good one with academics, military people, and military policy analysis.  Besides it keeps the provost guessing about what is going on inside my head when I spend time in Alabama.  (No worries Dr. Anderson, I am not looking for another job).  Talk to ya'll in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment