Monday, September 12, 2011

Garage Sale, Yard Sale, ugh!

I do not generally blog about a blog written by another person.  After all, my blog is about my narcissism and not theirs.  But every now and then you come across a good blog that deserves some due consideration.  Like my kindred spirit of hatred for garage sales, yard sales, etc. and the collection of stuff from other people's sales of their junk.  One man's junk is not another man's treasure, it is just recycled junk.  So, way to go Steve, liked the "Circle" piece.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if it is obvious that I skip all the political posts and dive right into the fluff.

    I am completely surrounded and totally committed to the Circle of Crap. It is good for the environment and saves resources and is a great way to recycle and therefore lessen the need for factories to produce more stuff and release pollution into the ozone and contribute to global warming.

    I hope you know me well enough to know that I have just given you my very own version of a Circle of Crap.

    Now I'm gonna go hug a tree. Or maybe shoot a deer. Or buy something on ebay.

    ReplyDelete