Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dr. Stanton, What Makes You Different?

Silly questions asked by students often require responses.  Being asked what makes me different caused an immediate response on my part--compared to what?  After quickly being informed as compared to my colleagues at Grove City College, I had to think quickly about which categories to confine my response.  Of course, my first statement was along the lines of "if you realize that I am different than my colleagues then you have already observed behaviors and can answer the question for yourself."

What makes me different?  Possibly my life before academia.  Probably my non-reformed theological position.  Most likely that I am cynical and outspoken.  Heck, I just consider myself to be a pointy-headed academic.

No comments:

Post a Comment