Friday, July 31, 2015

Really, You said you Struggled to Make Ends Meet

Hillary Clinton announced her income (co-income as she is married) today.  I guess that I really do not understand what middle class or struggling really means.  Since last year Hillary announced her family was really struggling to make end meet.  Guess what, they aren't broke.  And hey, they only paid 31% taxes (which personally, I believe is too high even for people I detest). 

For my two cents, these people--the Clintons--are not really different from most of the Republican candidates and serious Democratic challengers.  What I am saying is, you are all rich, have little in common with the common man, and need to stop trying to tell us that you are like us.  We are not stupid and can count dollars like the rest of the world.  We have mortgages to pay, student loan debt to pay, etc. just like you Hillary.  And hey, we don't try to act like we are still poor or middle class, because we really are--it is not an act.

No comments:

Post a Comment