Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Frivolity

So, I watched the Super Bowl with great anticipation of commercials and some hope of a good game.  Well, we got neither a good game nor great commercials.  Doritos missed the boat with the stupid commercial of a boy riding a dog and roping his brother.  Sorry whichever Japanese automaker, Bruce Willis telling me to take a moment away from stuff to be with my family did not excite me nor make me any more likely to support purchase of your vehicles.  I was really disappointed by most of the commercials, except for one.  One commercial, for my two cents, was entertaining and may entice me to do some shopping.


Seeing Dee in costume running down an aisle (Twisted Sister), Paunch (who didn't watch Chips in the later 70s early 80s), Hulk Hogan (Saturday morning was for wrestling), Chuckie knifing up the carpet--was fabulous.  But for my two cents how do you top Mary Lou Retton stealing the phone from the counter?

No comments:

Post a Comment