Monday, June 20, 2011

The First, "What?" Ending of the Year

Ok. I watch too much TV, I'll admit it.  But my TV watching is still low compared to most people outside of the Grove City College, Christians and intellectuals should not watch so much TV crowd.  So, I like many viewers in the world have tuned in at 10 pm (ET) for the last few months to watch season one of The Killing.  We have all watched and tried to guess, from at least episode three, who killed Rosie Larsen?  I pegged councilman/mayoral candidate Richmond from episode two (he was a little too smug and self-righteous for my taste, so I figured if he is guilty I get a little more pleasure from the show).  The last two episodes led everyone who was not already on my side against Richmond to believe he was the killer.  Then we find out detective Holder cooked the evidence and watch as Belko pulls the revolver out and puts it right up near Richmond (we are left to decide for ourselves whether Belko pulled the trigger, anyone believe he did not pull the trigger?).  So, was Richmond the killer?  Or, was I wrong from episode 2 to the end? 

No comments:

Post a Comment