Friday, October 3, 2014

Hooray, I Made it to Friday

I am right in the middle of a silly season stretch.  Midterms, guest speakers, homecoming at the college, homecoming for the area school district, little league football practices/games are all running together in one blur.  Plus, two KC Royals games going 12 and 11 innings to start the post-season have added to the blur.  

In the midst of all of the goings on I get to do one thing that is always a little fun.  I get to take the family to a nice hotel, spend some time with them, and go to a nice event for the alumni and members of the Pan Sophic Fraternity (who for some reason allege that I am their advisor).  In honor of the Pans I offer the following Friday frivolatry.


and while the guys may have a little Animal House in them, I don't suspect they go this far:




No comments:

Post a Comment