Friday, May 23, 2014

It's My Birthday Part I

It's my birthday, keep your comments about stone tablets, dinosaurs, etc. to yourself.  Being of a maudlin sort about these things, I decided I would recognize the great influences in my short life.  So here goes, thanks for your input and helping me reach this point in my life.

1) DoD--Dear Old Dad--taught me to pray, taught me to shoot, taught me to be me.
2) Mom--reinforced what dad taught, wiped my nose, etc.
3) Uncle Charles--taught me to have fun.
4) Staff Sgt. Vigil--basic training is not supposed to be fun.
6) Master Sgt. Stephenson--train like you mean it.
7) Dr. Charles Hartwig--patience, study, work a little harder.
8) Dr. Ross Marlay--quit wasting my time and space, decide to do it well or do something else.
9) Dr. Cherie Maestas--yeah, I do actually like econometrics now.
10) Dr. Stephen Saideman--work harder, do it right, read some more.
11) Dr. Bill Anderson/Dr. David Ayers--brought me to GCC.

So, there is my maudlin sentiments list.  Thanks folks, and for the others out there, well I never said I went through life alone, I simply said:




  

No comments:

Post a Comment