Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Stay Warm, I'll Be Back...

As I start this post I checked the weather again.  Yep, it still says -5F with wind chill of -25F.  Ok, so my few friends in Canada, Alaska, Wisconsin, etc. may think these temperatures are normal, acceptable, something to that effect, for my two cents it is just cold, d--- cold.  I feel like Robin Williams in reverse.
 

It's Cold, Cold, Cold,.......

Not gonna have much to say about the world for a few days, or about much of anything for that matter.  Gonna be traveling, will be visiting some pretty cool stuff in France (the Chateau at Clisson, the Apocalypse Tapestries in Angers, Normandy).  Always enjoy a visit to Normandy, gonna make it to Utah Beach this time, never been there, so I guess I'll get to see where Teddy Roosevelt, Jr. reorganized the off-target landings and got us back on track at Utah Beach, and get to look again at how crazy heroic it was just to move forward at Omaha Beach, or scale the cliffs at Pont du Hoc.

Gotta go, ya'll stay warm.



No comments:

Post a Comment